Thursday, February 26, 2009

SOME PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO BE LOVED.....




So me and "Doctor K" was talking today and she ran across the following on craigslist.

pregnant...need attention? (Chicago or Burbs)
Reply to: pers-1051348702@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-26, 9:55AM CST


In search of a married or single pregnant woman who needs special attention...I can provide you oral pleasure and more if so desired. I am disease free and expect the same from you. I love to kiss, be naked and touch alot. This is NSA and must be discreet. Sounds hot doesn't it?




* Location: Chicago or Burbs
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1051348702



Aye......not only is that not a good look, but that's some sick ass shit. I told y'all pussy can make men do strange things, but this is the strangest shit I've seen thus far. We can't be doing this shit. Dudes are going to the extreme to get some pussy. What ever happened to "Do you like me...check YES or NO"? .....ok maybe not that but what ever happened to just asking a chick if she's gonna do something "strange for some change" From what Doctor K told me...this is normal on craigslist.

I am ashamed that some dude had to post that online, because something THAT little and sick can make ALL dude's look bad. What's not a big deal to one chick is the end of the world to the next one. Had to vent for a second.

Doctor Preezy

No comments:

Post a Comment