Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tired of waiting on some pussy?





I have been waiting for shit for all my life. I had to wait until 16 to get a drivers license, 18 to go to the strip club, 21 to go to drink alcohol and 35 YEARS OLD TO BE THE PRESIDENT!


Those things I have to wait on. Waiting on PUSSY HOWEVER IS ANOTHER FUCKING
STORY! A lot of women are trying to make men wait these days in order to get some pussy. I'm sorry females...but the Jim Crow laws got destroyed in the 1960's! No longer can you make black men wait for anything. It's within my constitutional rights (123rd amendment protecting niggas and their free will to avoid waiting). It is not just black
men....ITS ALL MEN! WHITE, BLACK, HISPANIC, AND ALL MEN ARE TIRED OF WAITING TO FUCK! But the fundamental question is this men: "Should you wait to have sex with a woman that you really care about?" Preezy will tell you why I would never let a Bitch

make me wait to get no pussy. Without further or

due, I begin this recitation of this blog.



1) Patrick... I am a woman and I am not a whore...you have to wait atleast 6 months before you can hit this! You have to prove yourself to me.


First of all bitch lets get something straight; 6 months is a long fucking time. I might get shot tomorrow. I need a woman who knows what she wants. What should she want? She
should want to FUCK ME! I know I'm not a ugly dude. I don't have to prove anything to you. The last nigga you fucked couldn't even read.

Women love to set time tables on men when it comes to sex don't they? Never let a woman tell you anything like this at ALL! If you stick around a woman for 6 months and you don't fuck her, she wont even respect you. She will then go out and fuck a no good nigga (like me before I got in a relationship) in the first week while your sitting there respecting the bitch. It's happened to me before...Please don't do it.


2) Yo Preezy...I really love my girlfriend and we want to wait to get married. Am I a dumb ass for that?

Do Fat Men have titties? Of course they do. Therefore you are stupid! Grandma use to always say: "Never buy a car you haven't test driven!" Would you go toa car lot and buy a new car that you haven't seen the motor? I didn't think so. That's the fastest way to get stuck with a car payment with a non running car while catching the bus in the rain just so you can go to work. What if you wait and then you find out your girl's pussy is as wide as NBA basketball rim? You might fall all the way IN and then you'll be pissed. What if her pussy smells like the Cook County Sanitation Department? Now you married a bitch who will get half your money if you divorce her who pussy lips smell like 19 day
old Pastrami! FUCK THAT! Don't fuck yourself!

You have to fuck her first before you seal your WOEFUL FATE IN LIFE!


Conclusion:

Don't get fucked over like other men do.

No comments:

Post a Comment