Thursday, February 26, 2009

BAGGAGE....


People, male and female....but mostly female. The only time you should bring baggage into a relationship is if you're goin on vacation together. i don't know HOW many times I've been with a female and she brings over shit from her LAST relationship, like DRAMA, and expects me to be alright with that shit and comfortable. if you don't like being compared to other people, don't compare your new significant other with your last. I've had to put hoes on a "Probationary Period" just for that reason because somehow, because their OLD dude did "this and that", they automatically think I'm in the same field. and I'm not. and when i start hearing the words "Well my last...", its time to step into my office and its time for you to get dismissed. and if you want to mess with a person who you suspect on having "baggage", have them bring that shit to the surface and out in the open. that way, you will know how to move and maneuver through out the relationship without having to deal with "The Last Dude" syndrome. if you feel its gonna be an issue say so up front and tell that person "aye, it looks like you are still going through your shit right now and its your responsibility to fix that shit, not mine. so when you feel you are ready and done with that situation, come holla at ya boy". if she can't respect that, then she was only gonna use you as a rebound or she is telling you that she is a weak person who wants everybody to solve her shit instead of taking action her damn self. So, if a chick is bring baggage, but there are now Louis bags or none of that shit around, tread softly and watch out for that "Other Nigga" because you WILL be gettin compared and blamed for HIS shit.

Doc Lex....Out

Preezy's take

Stop comparing us to that "other dude." Keep on talking about him will leave you blowing up his facebook tryna win him back with special statuses. LEX is right about all of this but some of the baggage shit can from what I call "If I ain't happy....you ain't happy" syndrome. I know a person that suffers from this disease. Most of the time my relationships can be great and awesome until my chick(s) get that "one myspace e-mail" You know....the "THAT NIGGA AIN'T SHIT" or "WE STILL FUCKIN" e-mail. The only advice I can give you for this one is make sure you don't have a dumb ass girlfriend that will believe that shit. (unless you really are doing that....and that's foul) I had a chick e-mail an girlfriend @ the time telling her I had an STD aka "THAT SHIT!" I asked this female why did she do that and the hoe said "If I can't have you...NO ONE WILL!" Nigga's with kids.....watch yourself. You too can be a victim of "I didn't sign up for this shit" baggage. Baby momma's are a hand full but it's hard tryna keep them happy and have a healthy relationship with your girl. It's hard to balance both but @ the end of the day remember you will have drama with your baby momma/daddy regardless WHO you are with. So keep it moving and take care of your seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment